Pets find a home away from home at Larchmont Animal Hospital
Of course you have questions. You’re making plans for a vacation and must leave your pet behind, in someone else’s care. A dog walker or daily visit to clean kitty litter are legitimate options but your pet is probably used to more love and attention than just three walks or one visitor every 24 hours.
You’re leaving town, getting a change of scenery and maybe even being pampered on a luxury vacation. And that’s just what your dog or cat will get when boarding, at Larchmont Animal Hospital.
It’s the quality of our care and attention to your pet that matters most but there are other incidentals you need and want to know about.
- We keep all areas clean all day and night.
- The ventilation keeps the air fresh.
- A moderate temperature is maintained.
- The boarding area is large enough for all pets to move around in with ease as well as to be left alone, even when not in private space.
- Older pets and pets on medication benefit from veterinary supervision on site.
- All pets are fed according to their normal schedule. Special diet? No problem.
- Indoor and outdoor runs always open, weather permitting.
- Cats and dogs kept separate from each other.
- Caring and knowledgeable staff always on duty.
- Veterinary and emergency medical services available, just in case.
See Larchmont with your own eyes
You can ask more questions, and get the answers, over the phone. You make an appointment to visit the boarding center or even show up unannounced. But be patient since our staff will always prioritize the boarders’ schedule first.
For general questions:
For the hospital manager:
For prescription refills and food orders:
See Special COVID-19 Hours
Tuesday:8 am – 7 pm
Wednesday:8 am – 5 pm
Thursday:8 am – 6 pm
Friday:8 am – 6 pm
Saturday:8 am – 2 pm